Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

I decided to take some time off the large Alice painting I am doing. I have started something new, I find it is sometimes refreshing for the my mind and eyes to walk away from a painting. My Alice painting is getting to a cross road and I am not sure which way to take it....a perfect time to move on to something else less complicated, as I thought. We were in Tasmania recently and I took a picture of a very simple field, but of all the images I took on our two months away this one is the one that seemed to have stuck with me. I wanted to do something a little different with the coloured grasses that made up the field. Although not finished I think it is coming a long, except I am in quandary on what to do with the red in the middle. It was to be an under painting but it looks quite exciting ...do I leave it of fill it in. Thanks for listening who ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment